For this author, creative endeavors have been sorely tested by motherhood. But also transformed, and in ways she wouldn’t have imagined – couldn’t have, without her life “rewritten” as it has been, by her children. So linger here, to read all things weaverly, writerly and motherly.

like

Tweet button

Follow me on Twitter!

Friday, March 4, 2011

New display now up in Sandra's Fiber Cybershop!

On a monthly basis, I rotate a display of fiber folk's work that I admire -- fiber artists submit their links so  I can browse their own shops, for items  to exhibit in my cybershop, on my own little cyber street (I like to imagine that next door is a cyber coffee shop...) No consigment fees, 100% profit is theirs if they happen to sell!


So come in and browse, and if you like what you see click on their links to see more of their creative treasures. Fun and a great way to promote fellow fiber folk:


http://www.squidoo.com/fave-fiber-artists

No comments:

Popular Posts

Lightning Bug

onestop blog

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n558/WordNerdSpeaks/OSBW7.jpg