For this author, creative endeavors have been sorely tested by motherhood. But also transformed, and in ways she wouldn’t have imagined – couldn’t have, without her life “rewritten” as it has been, by her children. So linger here, to read all things weaverly, writerly and motherly.

like

Tweet button

Follow me on Twitter!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Shawl Just Finished

Just finished my lavender/purple shawl. Experimenting with different drapes and closures. So soft and cozy, just love working with this yarn!  Trying to turn out quite a few of these, for a craft show I signed up for in June. Hope these are a good spring seller, as they are just enough warmth on a cool day over a T-shirt:








2 comments:

ArtsyNina said...

Very nice! It would look nice over a white tee with jeans! Did you follow a pattern? I'm a wannabe knitter; I know the very basics and until recently only would work with huge needles to make fast hats and scarves. But now I'm working on a shawl with smaller needles. And it's taking forever. I need patience! LOL

amazey said...

That is gorgeous! I love the color.

Popular Posts

Lightning Bug

onestop blog

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n558/WordNerdSpeaks/OSBW7.jpg