For this author, creative endeavors have been sorely tested by motherhood. But also transformed, and in ways she wouldn’t have imagined – couldn’t have, without her life “rewritten” as it has been, by her children. So linger here, to read all things weaverly, writerly and motherly.

like

Tweet button

Follow me on Twitter!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rope necklaces with beads

I'm on a ROLL with these necklaces...really fun and rewarding to make, as they are simple but bright, multi-colored. Exciting to see what kind of color combinations I can come up with my rope machine. I'll have to include a picture of that with my next blog. Anyway, this is one I just completed this morning, a choker of yarn and railroad ribbon, that makes for a pearly and elegant feel, with one sweet clear glass bead wrapped in wire:





This one  is of rose salmon and black tones, richly colored -- would look great with a black T!
I really enjoy the sculpting I seem to be doing, as I wrap the beads in wire. New for me, wire!



1 comment:

amazey said...

those are gorgeous. I really like the color combinations for the rope.

Popular Posts

Lightning Bug

onestop blog

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n558/WordNerdSpeaks/OSBW7.jpg