For this author, creative endeavors have been sorely tested by motherhood. But also transformed, and in ways she wouldn’t have imagined – couldn’t have, without her life “rewritten” as it has been, by her children. So linger here, to read all things weaverly, writerly and motherly.

like

Tweet button

Follow me on Twitter!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

How to add a "Grab My Button"

I've been noticing these buttons on other blogs, so did a search to figure out how to add one -- a great way for us all to link up and gain more followers. (You'll see mine now, in my  right column.) 


So in my google search for how to install a Grab my Button, I found this Mom's blog that explains it pretty well:


http://www.mommysidea.com/2008/09/how-to-make-and-grab-button.html


WHAT TO REMEMBER: Your image MUST first be loaded up to a site like flickr.com 


I uploaded my image to flickr.com, and from there, I went to  my  image to get the CODE (not the link Url)


STEPS:


1). Go to the site url above, and copy HER code into  a javascript gadget.


2). Replace her image code, blog and title urls with your own.


It takes some focus, but it's worth it. Then we can all do a link exchange! 


Let me know if you have questions!


Sandra

No comments:

Popular Posts

Lightning Bug

onestop blog

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n558/WordNerdSpeaks/OSBW7.jpg