For this author, creative endeavors have been sorely tested by motherhood. But also transformed, and in ways she wouldn’t have imagined – couldn’t have, without her life “rewritten” as it has been, by her children. So linger here, to read all things weaverly, writerly and motherly.

like

Tweet button

Follow me on Twitter!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sandra's Fiber Cybershop

Visit my latest display in my virtual fiber shop in a little corner of cyberspace – if I could open my own real corner shop, I would! But this is one way to help promote other fiber folk, so take a look, and if you like what you see, click the links to their online shops.


If you have your own fiber online shop, be it weaving, crochet, knitting, felting or anything fiber experimental (which I love!), even fiber/ mixed media, go to "Submit Your Shop Link Here," and post your link. My next showcase will be in May.


I will also feature your blog! The site is getting a lot of traffic, and the more you Tweet it and post it on Facebook, the greater the promotion for these crafters.


Just click "Sandra's Fiber Cybershop" in the title above and you will be transported magically to my shop.


Have fun! And any feedback is always welcome!
Sandra



1 comment:

amazey said...

How nice of you to do this! I just submitted the link to my shop. Thanks!

Popular Posts

Lightning Bug

onestop blog

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n558/WordNerdSpeaks/OSBW7.jpg