For this author, creative endeavors have been sorely tested by motherhood. But also transformed, and in ways she wouldn’t have imagined – couldn’t have, without her life “rewritten” as it has been, by her children. So linger here, to read all things weaverly, writerly and motherly.

like

Tweet button

Follow me on Twitter!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

From Sandra's Fiber Cybershop: Felted Pleasure

This  fiber creation  has been on display in my fiber cybershop this month, and is so stunning, I had to post it on my blog. It is from Felted Pleasure on Etsy, and was created by Marina Shkolnik of Russia.  She is a self-taught fiber artist, who works exclusively in felting. She favors nuno felting, which creates a beautifully drapable lightweight fabric, as seen here:
And this piece has SOLD! I like to think that having it showcased in my Cybershop helped with the sale! My display will be coming down soon, so take a look if you haven't already, at the other fiber artists now showcased: 


http://www.squidoo.com/fave-fiber-artists


Click the title link above to visit Felted Pleasures. This shop is well worth the visit, if just to browse and relish richly texured  and irridescent scarves, and even felted dresses!


Hyper Smash

No comments:

Popular Posts

Lightning Bug

onestop blog

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n558/WordNerdSpeaks/OSBW7.jpg