For this author, creative endeavors have been sorely tested by motherhood. But also transformed, and in ways she wouldn’t have imagined – couldn’t have, without her life “rewritten” as it has been, by her children. So linger here, to read all things weaverly, writerly and motherly.

like

Tweet button

Follow me on Twitter!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Zibbet Shop Highlight

My newest Zibbet highlight is from the Sassy West Collection of the Tin Can Quilter shop. Each purse is an original design, handcrafted one at a time, and of gorgeous patterns and colors.
 Here’s some interesting background on this collection: “The cowboys all love Miss Cheyenne, one of the Sassy Western ladies of days gone by. She is a stylish shoulder bag that was inspired by the colorful women of the Wild West. 

Miss Cheyenne is a feisty combination of southwest color and corset couture.” A portion of every sale goes toward making quilts for Project Linus, and also for World Vision. So check out the shop by clicking on the title link above, and if you purchase one of these fun purses, know your dollars are going toward worthy causes!  



To see more Zibbet highlights, or if you're a crafter yourself, follow my blog for updates. I will follow back, as I'm always interested in the creative process of other artists.




5 comments:

MusingMom6 said...

Thanks for visiting my blog by way of the hop!

A lovely place you have started here. Congratulations on the books! My daughters are the writers in the family. I just peck out my thoughts now and then. I hope to get some sewing done this summer and I'm working on religious crochet items as well. The girls want to sew and see if they can earn some money.

Maybe I'll be able to get the shop open by fall. I hope any way.

Camille said...

Hi! Found you on the blog hop and I am your newest follower! I would love to have you follow back if you want!
Camille @
http://SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com

Nicole @ The Mommy Way said...

Thanks for your comment on my post. It is always helpful to have input when I am mulling over a decision.

I am taking a good look around your blog, I am a crafter, but not on the same level as these pieces. I love seeing what others are doing!

ArtMuse Dog and Carol said...

You did theFriday Follow perfect ~ ^_^

Lauren said...

I’m following you from “Friday Follow” I look forward to your follow back.
Cheers,
Lauren

www.thelatestwiththepenlands.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

Lightning Bug

onestop blog

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n558/WordNerdSpeaks/OSBW7.jpg