For this author, creative endeavors have been sorely tested by motherhood. But also transformed, and in ways she wouldn’t have imagined – couldn’t have, without her life “rewritten” as it has been, by her children. So linger here, to read all things weaverly, writerly and motherly.

like

Tweet button

Follow me on Twitter!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Finished Triangle-Loom Project

Now that you've seen a work-in-progress on the actual loom, here is one of the finished triangle projects. Versatile, it can be work as a cozy wrapped scarf, or shawl-like:







6 comments:

Pussyfoots said...

Mmmmm-mmmmmmm good! Great looking and warm too I bet!

Abracadebra Designs said...

Oohh, I've been waiting to see this finished. Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
-Debbie

About A Mom said...

How lovely! New follower from the Thursday Cup of Joe hop! I would love for you to stop by http://aboutamom.com to say hi & return follow!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Beautiful Sandra. I was just checking out your business site also. All of your creations are just gorgeous!

Amanda Putri said...

So pretty ^__^

Rachel said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I'm your newest follower:)Come back and visit anytime:)

Popular Posts

Lightning Bug

onestop blog

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n558/WordNerdSpeaks/OSBW7.jpg