For this author, creative endeavors have been sorely tested by motherhood. But also transformed, and in ways she wouldn’t have imagined – couldn’t have, without her life “rewritten” as it has been, by her children. So linger here, to read all things weaverly, writerly and motherly.

like

Tweet button

Follow me on Twitter!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

New! Triangle Cuff

I guess you can call it a cuff...anyway, a bracelet of sorts, made from a single triangle I wove on my
 smallest triangle loom.
 The bead is a gorgeous ceramic one,
 painted an earthy green.




The cuff is secured by velcro, making it adjustable. Hopefully the beginning of a new handwoven jewelry line.




4 comments:

Barbra said...

Very cool! I crochet cuffs and of course, add buttons. they are fun to wear.

Leta Porter said...

It's lovely Sandra!

michelle said...

This is just lovely ! thanks for following me and visiting my blog ! i became a follower of yours ! have a wonderful weekend !
michelle x

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

You're going to think I'm strange for saying this, but your bracelet reminds me of the sea bands I was using to help with nausea when I was pregnant. It would just need an extra bead on the inside. And, your cuff just happens to be beautiful, unlike the sea bands I wore.

Popular Posts

Lightning Bug

onestop blog

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n558/WordNerdSpeaks/OSBW7.jpg