For this author, creative endeavors have been sorely tested by motherhood. But also transformed, and in ways she wouldn’t have imagined – couldn’t have, without her life “rewritten” as it has been, by her children. So linger here, to read all things weaverly, writerly and motherly.

like

Tweet button

Follow me on Twitter!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I won, I won!


Wow! I've just been awarded my first blogger award. Can't remember last time I won anything. Maybe that's why I've never even bought a single lottery ticket, knowing it would be a waste of a buck.


But this lovely lady blogger must have been smitten by my words, since not only has she graced me with an award, but she obviously actually reads my posts and leaves comments!  No matter how great your stats are, they fall flat if your audience remains silent. Thanks for speaking up, Katya! Go visit this sweetie at Mommy Growing Up.


The Liebster Award aims to spotlight up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers – I'm almost there!


Upon recieving this Liebster Award, there are a few rules: 

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog. 
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you. 
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. 
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers. Here's to hoping we can all at least win this lottery!

So here are my top picks, and hard ones, since I have many favorites.  These five are favorite creative souls; I admire their work and their perseverance, as we all are trying to sell our handmade wares. Support them by following them, and if they have a shop, drop by and browse! Think Holidays!




4 comments:

Finding Charm said...

Congratulations. It's so nice to be recognized. I bet you're all energized now.

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Congratulations on your award! It's very well deserved. You are a gifted writer.

Raige Creations said...

Thank you so much for honoring Raige! I love your blog, and feel you deserve many awards, so congratulations on this one. I look forward to your posts, and read them like I am reading a favorite book.
Keep up the great writing.

hannahsgems said...

Thanks again for your support, Sandra. Here is my write up-http://hannahsgems.blogspot.com/2011/10/blogger-award.html.

Popular Posts

Lightning Bug

onestop blog

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n558/WordNerdSpeaks/OSBW7.jpg