For this author, creative endeavors have been sorely tested by motherhood. But also transformed, and in ways she wouldn’t have imagined – couldn’t have, without her life “rewritten” as it has been, by her children. So linger here, to read all things weaverly, writerly and motherly.

like

Tweet button

Follow me on Twitter!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Coming Unravelled

Well what are these? Triangles, yup...


...like this one up close but not perfect...




...because I had to rip the whole damn thing out. (Then I had to go make a dinner my boys wouldn't eat anyway because they don't like "mushy"):



Next morning, got boys off to school, fed the gerbils
 and reweaved the unravelled badly woven. 

New beginnings can occasionally lead to resolution. 
Here is final product, funky fringe and all:



Well, so much for the fringe, better pic of my fridge. Let's try this again:




Here, this is a better pic, no fridge. Just me.
 Well, part of me (I'm shy).



This is my latest Etsy listing. Look for other shoulder wraps to be listed soon in my Etsy and Zibbet shops. That is, when I'm not cooking mushy food, feeding rodents, badgering my boys to eat or starve, and weaving. Oh, and writing.




3 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

The final product turned out beautiful! And I love your "shy" look. :)

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Beautiful. I love how it turned out. You are one busy mom.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

It turned out great - I love the color!

Thanks for following. I'll be following back!

Popular Posts

Lightning Bug

onestop blog

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n558/WordNerdSpeaks/OSBW7.jpg