For this author, creative endeavors have been sorely tested by motherhood. But also transformed, and in ways she wouldn’t have imagined – couldn’t have, without her life “rewritten” as it has been, by her children. So linger here, to read all things weaverly, writerly and motherly.

like

Tweet button

Follow me on Twitter!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Just finished this shoulder-wrap, handwoven on my triangle loom. I'm particularly struck by how well the lavender angel hair complements the rustic, nubbier purple wool. It's a gorgeous wool, handspun (not by me!) with very subtle color gradations of purple, lavender, and rose tones:






All my shoulder-wraps are very versatile; can be worn around the shoulders, or loosely wrapped scarf like around the neck. $42 and listed now in my Zibbet shop!  

Hope you're having a fabulous sunny, warm weekend. Our daffodils are even coming up already. I mean it is February! :))
(So warm, in many states ice fishing is being banned, too many cars sinking through the ice.)

5 comments:

CJR said...

Oh wow... that is talent! Stopping by "Getting to Know You" blog hop... and congrats on being featured!
CJR @ TMB

Raige Creations said...

gorgeous!
my favorite color.

Spilled Milkshake said...

This is just beautiful! You are so talented.

Debbie said...

That is beautiful. I really want to learn how to weave.

Gene Pool Diva said...

Ooh that's pretty. I could wear that, but sigh, I wear uniforms, overalls and pj's, but I could wear that.

Popular Posts

Lightning Bug

onestop blog

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n558/WordNerdSpeaks/OSBW7.jpg