For this author, creative endeavors have been sorely tested by motherhood. But also transformed, and in ways she wouldn’t have imagined – couldn’t have, without her life “rewritten” as it has been, by her children. So linger here, to read all things weaverly, writerly and motherly.

like

Tweet button

Follow me on Twitter!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

New Shoulder-Wrap, Yum!

A new item listed in my Zibbet Shop!


One of my best-selling angel hair shoulder wraps, that can be worn scarf-like as well:


 So COOOOOZY!

Would stick around, but there are dragons to feed and Ryan is running low on their gooey sticky purple lava treats:



3 comments:

MsXpat said...

Lovely piece. I love how you mix your colour in your pieces. I'm sure the wearer can have a lot of use and enjoyment from them :0)

Spilled Milkshake said...

How snuggly!

Feed the dragons well :)

RIAZ UDDIN said...

Specially thanks to Blogger! What a nice Blog post given by blogger on shoulder wrap. You can also get more information about shoulder wrap in my given link.

Popular Posts

Lightning Bug

onestop blog

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n558/WordNerdSpeaks/OSBW7.jpg