For this author, creative endeavors have been sorely tested by motherhood. But also transformed, and in ways she wouldn’t have imagined – couldn’t have, without her life “rewritten” as it has been, by her children. So linger here, to read all things weaverly, writerly and motherly.

like

Tweet button

Follow me on Twitter!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm Featured on BlogHer.com!

Can't help it, like to blow my own horn. This is my second time being featured. My last feature:




was an entry into a BlogHer.com writing contest.
 I didn't win, but hey, I racked up over 2000 readers! 

Here's the latest to be featured, if you haven't already read it here, this week's Tuesday Tale:


5 comments:

Lisa Gradess Weinstein said...

Congratulations, Sandra I have nominated you for the KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD. Go to my blog to see your name in bright lights, then check out the rules for the award, which I've pasted below: The Kreativ Blogger award comes with the following rules: 1. You must thank the person who has given you the award. 2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. 3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award. 4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. 5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers. 6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. 7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated. On

Ms POSH said...

Very cool. congrats!


Stopping by from the Friday Hop to say hello.
POSH

C.J. said...

Wow, congrats! I'm sending your blog link to a friend of mine who would love this. If you have time, please follow me back at http://sassyshoppperreviews.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!

laila said...

Congrats!I'm sure I'll enjoy reading your posts!:)
Stopping by from the Friday Hop.
Have a great day!

Emily Meyers said...

Hey there! I just found your cute blog via the hop and I'm your newest follower! I'd love to have you be my blog friend too and check out a fabulous $175 CHI giveaway I'm having right now!!

Hope to see you there! Thanks so much!
Emily

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/07/chi-bling-giveaway-winner.html

Popular Posts

Lightning Bug

onestop blog

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n558/WordNerdSpeaks/OSBW7.jpg