For this author, creative endeavors have been sorely tested by motherhood. But also transformed, and in ways she wouldn’t have imagined – couldn’t have, without her life “rewritten” as it has been, by her children. So linger here, to read all things weaverly, writerly and motherly.

like

Tweet button

Follow me on Twitter!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Featured!

I'm a featured This week on Studio30plus.

Great interactive site for writers!

P.S. I'm migrating over to wordpress so start following me, please, over there!

http://www.awriterweavesatale.com/

1 comment:

Jess @ The Secret DMS Files of Fairday Morrow said...

Great article- and I completely agree that writers need to live in order to write. There is so much of my life in the middle grade book I co-authored, and I didn't even realize it until after I read the competed work. It was amazing! Happy to connect with you! ~ Jess

Popular Posts

Lightning Bug

onestop blog

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n558/WordNerdSpeaks/OSBW7.jpg