For this author, creative endeavors have been sorely tested by motherhood. But also transformed, and in ways she wouldn’t have imagined – couldn’t have, without her life “rewritten” as it has been, by her children. So linger here, to read all things weaverly, writerly and motherly.

like

Tweet button

Follow me on Twitter!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Migrating!

Well, I'm migrating to Wordpress. I'm not good with change, like the same old blankets on my bed, but change also keeps me young:)

Though I'm already feeling a little nostalgic for this old place, especially my GFC friends, so you guys have to find me over at my new "house."  Find a way to follow me there and stop in for cyber coffee. 
You know how I like it, strong, but with lots of milk. 
I do love you all! I'm never too far away, and do check back here to dust a bit....


7 comments:

Madison Woods said...

Good luck with your migration. I have more than one Blogger friend who did the same and all of them were glad they did it. There is a little learning curve with WP, but the sky's the limit as to how far you want to go with it.

This is an example of a comment using my Blogger account. If you follow my link you'll see what I've done ;)

Casey said...

Good luck, Sandra.

Looking forward to reading you on WP as much as I do here. :)

Take care,

Casey

Joyce Lansky said...

I'm on my way.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

landscape painting said...

Your post Migrating is quite amazing and interesting.Getting a lot of useful information and funny.Very nice sharing.

Sandi Holland said...

Hi Sandra: Will you be doing Everything at WP now, so that I don't need to visit here? I like your header and how you incorporated yarn and the typewriter.

Jennifer fay said...

I think change is a good thing.

ralph said...

hope you find your new place more comfortable and better for you... good luck. Yahweh bless.

Popular Posts

Lightning Bug

onestop blog

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n558/WordNerdSpeaks/OSBW7.jpg