For this author, creative endeavors have been sorely tested by motherhood. But also transformed, and in ways she wouldn’t have imagined – couldn’t have, without her life “rewritten” as it has been, by her children. So linger here, to read all things weaverly, writerly and motherly.

like

Tweet button

Follow me on Twitter!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tale Tues is Up on Weds....

... because life interferes. Crises happen and I'm smack dab in the middle of one. Hard to remember it's July 4th because no fireworks for us. Rather, maybe I've had enough of life's fireworks for one week.




Anyway, Tale Tues is all about the new normalcy of the sandwich mom


try to follow me over at my new home.

 

5 comments:

Lynn Proctor said...

hope things are better

Annmarie Pipa said...

oh dear..I know those times when it rains it pours..hang in there..hope all is calm and uneventful soon.

Frugal in WV said...

sorry that things aren't going well, I hope things get better. New follower from bloggy moms. I look forward to your future posts!

Joyce Lansky said...

I hope everything works itself out for you.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

CREATIVE MIND said...

Oh dear...Wish you all the best..have a nice day!

Popular Posts

Lightning Bug

onestop blog

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n558/WordNerdSpeaks/OSBW7.jpg